Planting trees is the only alternative to save the lung of the world
Saving The Amazon seeks to unite the global and local community in a campaign to save Amazon, by planting trees with indigenous communities.
Saving the Amazon is an initiative of the firm Patiño Ocampo y Cia, which presented this project to the Innpulsa program of Bancoldex. The initiative was a winner and received the resources to initiate it and launch it to the world with the aim of not allowing the planet to die.
Patiño Ocampo and company gave the project to Saving The Amazon SAS, social company responsible for the reforestation of the Amazon and the Saving The Amazon foundation, companies committed to the environment. At Saving the Amazon, we are committed to the environment, indigenous well-being, water protection, food security for indigenous communities, support for effective social productivity for indigenous communities, saving the Amazon and its people.
We invite you to be part of the Saving the Amazon community to achieve our objectives.
Our goal is to plant 72.000 trees a month. 864.000 a year
Help us save the Amazon!
WE THINK DIFFERENT
By the donation of trees planted by indigenous communities, we carry out forest enrichment in the most important ecological altar of the planet, the Amazonian region; which in turn allows us to contribute with their food security and the transformation of their socioeconomic conditions, through green micro-enterprises from the trees planted.
- Restore and reforest the lung of the world with native species, to regulate climate change.
- Contribute to the creation of green enterprises for the well-being of indigenous families and their food safety.
- Offer the planting of trees to the world by our collaborative platform and disseminate indigenous initiatives.
- Be the best option to restore the Amazon y achieve the goals that mitigate global warming.
- Encourage the sustainable development of the new indigenous generations.
- Be the leader platform in the planting of trees in the occidental hemisphere.